Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
B2B Sales Executive Job Description
Publication date: 01.11.2018
We have produced a fully recyclable alternative solution to the disposable cups whilst also reducing the volume of coffee waste. We produce reusable coffee cups from recycled coffee grounds and natural biopolymers. We collect the coffee waste from local coffee shops and businesses in Berlin and turn it into cups to replace traditional paper or porcelain cups. Our “Weducer” cup is a portable green solution to the polyethylene lined disposable cups used by large coffee chains. Our B2B clients typically involve cafes, museums and stores retailing our products. We also sell branded products as corporate gifts.
The role has to be based in Berlin, Germany.
What the role involves
- Manage prospective B2B client sales
- Pipeline Management: progressing all prospective clients along all stages of the sales funnel
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Provide accurate reporting on the sales pipeline, account activity and projected forecasts
- Report directly to COO/Founder regarding monthly targets and sales pipeline
- Work closely with other KF team members to execute and close sales and ensure customers are pleased
- Visit existing customers to understand their needs and cater to additional sales requirements
- Act as an account manager for big B2B clients
- Think outside of the box. We receive worldwide enquiries for our cups, cup rental for events, and material usage for new products.
Your description & responsibilities
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Team player
- Proven Closer: You have a trackable history of closing sales.
- Flexible and imaginative: think of sales pipelines we may not have considered.
- Strong Communicator: You understand the products and portray this to potential clients, understanding what their needs are and help the Kaffeeform team to improve strategy, systems, and processes.
- Sustainability Lover: you’re passionate about the circular economy and use of waste coffee in the form of a cup. The idea of Kaffeeform closing the coffee loop excites you and you want to be a part of the KF team!
- 1+ years of business to business (B2B) sales experience
- 1+ years of door to door (D2D) sales experience
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in German and English
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid car insurance
- F&B sales experience
- Additional sales training, certifications, etc
- International sales experience
We would be delighted to receive your application at: